- Heart diseases are the #1 killer in America. According to the Centers for Diseases Control & Prevention, heart diseases accounted for 856,000 deaths (35% of all U.S. deaths) in the U.S. in 2005. In the same year, heart diseases were prevalent in 37% of the U.S. population. High cholesterol is a major risk factors in developing heart diseases. Therefore, knowing your total cholesterol level and your HDL cholesterol level is the first step to assessing your heart disease risk.
Heart Disease Tests
- AccuTech has two home tests that allow people to take control of their cholesterol health. These tests can be performed at home, in the office, or while traveling. They give people a convenient and inexpensive way to monitor and manage their heart disease risk.
- CholesTrak® Total Cholesterol Test
- CholesTrak® Total Cholesterol Test is a testing system that
you can use to measure your total cholesterol level. With CholesTrak® Total Cholesterol Test, you can find out what your total cholesterol level is in 15 minutes or less.
- CholesTrak® HDL Cholesterol Test
- To get a better picture of your heart disease risk, you also
need to know your HDL or "good" cholesterol level. CholesTrak® HDL Test is a testing system that you can use measure your HDL cholesterol level. Your result will be ready in 15 minutes or less.
Early Dection Early Defense